- Creating Your Story pt 1. Who What Where? FREE PREVIEW
- Creating Your Story pt 2. The Basics of Storytelling
- Creating Your Story pt 3. Creating a Log Line
- Creating Your Story pt 4. Story Act Structure
- Creating Your Story pt 5. The Plot Curve
- BONUS - Character Development
- Creating Your Story pt 6. Writing the Treatment
- Creating Your Story pt 7. Writing The Script
- Creating Your Story pt 8. Breaking Down Your Script
- Camera Gear
- Cinematic Settings for your Smart Phone
- Camera Shots and Angles
- Camera Framing and Composition
- Interior Lighting
- Exterior Lighting
- Recording Good Audio
- Shot Lists and Storyboards
- Using a Slate and Content Management
- Video Editing Basics and Software FREE PREVIEW
- How to Edit a Scene
- Sound Editing Part 1 - Cleaning up Current Audio FREE PREVIEW
- Sound Editing Part 2 - Equalizers and Enhancements
- Sound Editing Part 3 - Room Tone and Sound FX
- Sound Editing Part 4 - Music
- Adding Titles and Graphics
- Exporting Your Project FREE PREVIEW
- Uploading Your Video to Youtube
- Production Book
Essential for all Filmmakers
My Daughter Loves It
Wealth of Filmmaking Knowledge
Guides You from Start to Finish
Over 20 videos guiding the entire filmmaking process.
Full production book download with story templates, shotlists, storyboards, script outlines, and more!
Personal mentorship. You can submit your stories, scripts, or video edits for tips and advice from our professional filmmaker team.
Who is this course for?
We specifically designed our course for aspiring filmmakers who have little to no prior filmmaking knowledge. And while our content is geared toward a 12-99 year old audience base, this information is relevant and useful for all ages!
When does the course start?
The full course launched in November 2019 and is available in its entirely to you NOW!
What do I need to do the course?
Just a phone and a computer will get you through from start to finish! However, there is some additional gear which will make the process smoother. Sign up for our email to get a full list of the video gear we recommend.
Are the videos live?
The video lessons are pre-recorded, which means you can work at your own pace! You can also rewatch as many times as you'd like!